This half day Ladder Association Steps & Stools Course is intended for those who are infrequent users of stepladders and step stools in shops, offices, schools and the health sector.
Delegates will be competent to:
- Assess and determine when it’s appropriate to use stepladders & step stools.
- Correctly locate and safely use stepladders & step stools.
- Visually inspect stepladders and step stools for damage before and after use
They will have an understanding of:
- What they need to know about the law and standards relating to step ladders & Steps & Stools.
- Hazards in the use of stepladders & step stools.
- Storage & handling of stepladders and step stools.
Registration is with The Ladder Association (formerly BLMA) providing each training delegate with a recognised and accepted licence.
The licence covers:
- Operator / User
- Covers 5 year period
- ID Card and Certificate
- Accepted by UK contractors group
Agenda available for download