This PASMA Towers on Stairs course will benefit any personnel whose work involves using towers on stairs. This course will enable you to learn how to safely assemble, dismantle, alter, use and inspect without risk of personnel injury to the other delegates or others.
The course will cover the following points
- Current Legislation
- Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice;
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- BS 1139 Part 6
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of towers on stairs.
All delegates attending the PASMA Towers On Stairs course must hold a current PASMA Towers for Users PhotoCard and have a good working knowledge of working at height.
Training courses take place at our Ashford, Kent training centre, where delegates will be able to utilise our on-site purpose built staircase to perform a practical test, based on the knowledge they have acquired throughout the course. On-site training may be possible, please contact us to discuss this option further.
A PASMA Certificate and PhotoCard will be issued to successful delegates who complete the Theory and Assessment sessions at the level they attend the course which has a five year validity period.
Agenda available for download