This half day IPAF MEWPS Harness Use & Daily Inspection course is designed to instruct a user to select, inspect and use harnesses and associated safety equipment safely when using a MEWP.
At the end of this course candidates will
- Be aware of the relevant Health & Safety Regulations
- Be aware of the needs with regard to Personnel Protection Equipment (PPE) against falls from height and the relevant requirements
- Be able to identify and select the correct form of PPE against falls from height when using a MEWP
- Be able to inspect and maintain a harness and lanyard
- Be able to fit and use the harness and lanyard identified
Agenda available for download