This 2 day Scaffold Inspection course is for all personnel required to inspect scaffolds or for who would like to advance their career in the scaffolding industry. It is also suitable for site supervisors and managers. Up to 8 people can be trained on this course at a time.
Our aims and objectives are to gain and working knowledge of the following:
- Relevant Legislation and Codes of Practise
- Construction Design and Management regulations.
- Work at height regulations
- Scaffolding Types and Correct Use of Components including:
- Independent scaffold
- Putlog scaffold
- Birdcage scaffold
- System Scaffold
- Protection fans
- Scaffolding Components and Terminology
- Types and Importance of Ties
- Inspection Procedures
- Maintaining Scaffold Inspection Reports
- Detecting Errors in Scaffold Structures
- Inspection of Ladders: their proper use and fixing
- Reporting Procedures
Following the classroom theory test, delegates will be able to utilise our on-site purpose built scaffold, in order to perform a practical inspection test, based on the knowledge they have acquired throughout the course.
Scaffold Inspection training courses can take place at our Ashford, Kent training centre, alternatively, we can travel to your site (terms and conditions apply subject to whether the scaffold tower is considered sufficient). The course will be delivered by our experienced and knowledgeable instructor who specialises in this particular training course.
Agendas available for download
We now also offer a half day TG20:13 up date course. The course is designed for all delegates who have attended a scaffold inspection course prior to July 1st 2014. The aim of the course is to raise awareness of the requirement and changes brought about by the new NASC Technical Guide TG20:13 A comprehensive guide to good practice for tube and fitting scaffolding.