The PASMA Combined Standard + Low Level Access course will benefit anyone who may work from low level access units and standard mobile access towers. During this course delegates will learn how to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
This course will cover the following points
- Current Legislation
- Regulations and Guidance affecting working from low level access units and standard mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- PAS250 (Publicly Available Specification)
- Altering and dismantling
- Incorporates current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of both low level and standard mobile access towers
- Tower Inspection Records; hazards affecting the use of units & platforms
A PASMA Certificate and PhotoCard will be issued to successful delegates who complete the Theory and Assessment sessions at the level they attend the course which has a five year validity period.
Agenda available for download